/admin login just hanging suddenly and then timing out.

Hi Guys

I have had no issues with WHMCS until last Friday when my admin login just started hanging http://ukprohosts.co.uk/admin/

My host went through all sorts of tests and suggestions and all drew a blank. We contacted WHMCS who took the files and DB and found the admin area working fine on their test machines - so not an WHMCS issue.

Back to my host. I noticed in the error log the following

[13-Apr-2017 05:41:18 UTC] PHP Fatal error: The file /home/ukprohost/public_html/index.php cannot be decoded

by this version of the ionCube Loader.

If you are the administrator of this site

then please install the latest version of the ionCube Loader.

in Unknown on line 0

I have tried PHP per 5.6 and 7 and nothing helps. Host is aware of this ionCube notice and has re-installed my entire account - still nothing.

I have added

$display_errors = true;

$display_errors = E_ALL ^ E_NOTICE;

to the config file - same result just hangs.

Anyone have any ideas? Nothing special about the install and it isn't calling any external modules or anything that would need to be whitelisted through the servers firewall. The server did however have an issue last Friday and was restarted - too much of a co-incidence I am sure!

Thanks in advance