automatic domain registration failed

dev1

Hey , i'm newbie in WHMCS i install everything alright in my-hosts then i want to test domain if working i buy a domain from my service ".click" then i found the registration domain not accepted automatically

bugs.png

i'm looking for bugs i got this but this users has all information corrector :/

any solutions ???

Hey , i'm newbie in WHMCS i install everything alright in my-hosts then i want to test domain if working i buy a domain from my service ".click" then i found the registration domain not accepted automatically

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13642[/ATTACH]

any solutions ???

Hey there, thank you for sharing your issue. We'd be happy to help you with this. Please create a support ticket and share your ticket ID with us so that we can have our support team contact you regarding this.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13642[/ATTACH]

any solutions ???

As indicated by brian! the error is indicating that your username in the module setup under Setup -> Products/Services -> Domain Registrars is not correct, please correct this to see if this resolves the issue for you.