WHMCS Reports Graph

Hey!

For a while, for some reason graphs are not loading for me. Do you have any idea what happened?

cOn the dashboard look everthing fine, but when visiting Reporting tab, I don't see any grap.

The Google Developer Console says

Uncaught ReferenceError: google is not defined

at reports.php:309

search.png Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()

chrome-extension://fddhonoimfhgiopglkiokmofecgdiedb/main.js:741 [main] collapsed state loaded from storage: false

reports.php:314 Uncaught ReferenceError: google is not defined

at drawChart14915009121 (reports.php:314)

at redrawCharts (reports.php:16)

at reports.php:17

at dispatch (scripts.min.js:3)

at m.handle (scripts.min.js:2)

I tried with several browsers, but it is the same issue. Wondering if any addon can cause things like this. Since I just Googled and there was no issue reported with the 7.1 like this.

I suppose it's possible, but I would have thought an addon would affect the dashboard too... :?:

any idea when it started? i'm wondering if it could be caused by a corrupt upgrade??

also, I assume you're using one of the standard admin area templates - v4 or Blend - and not a custom admin theme?

Like a month ago, but after upgrade it was good. The theme is Blend, I will try with v4

Edit.. Seems the admin theme is corrupted. I changed the CSS files some month ago, however, I did not edit any other files.

Anyway, I will download the WHMCS again with the default admin theme files.

Edited by sqpp