I was banned by click finger WHMCS ChrisD

ecayer

I made a post but removed the content because i hired a freelancer and he got it sorted.

I have been on this forum for quite sometime and even owned WHMCS license for many years now.

1. My information was stolen because of WHMCS

2. Support response time has been poor for a company that support a hosting software - im not comparing

3. Even had issue downloading software i paid for because support was expired

4. Had issue and still having issue downloading the latest version - when i paid for support extension

5. Posted in the forum and only got help from Brian

So a few weeks ago i made a post and because i got the solution i removed it not knowing i was doing something so bad to get banned from the forum. I was contacted by WHMCS ChrisD and an infraction was given.

His message to me:

<removed - Moderation discussions are not for public discussion>

My response:

<removed - Moderation discussions are not for public discussion>

If this is a forum for freebies and ppl begging and asking for things, then i would understand.

I am a paying customer that just renewed my service and been a paying customer for years. This does not make sense and customers should be treated with respect as i was only honest in my response.

Just thought i would share my valuable experience and how this is valuable content for WHMCS ChrisD

Edited by WHMCS ChrisD
Moderation edit - Does not comply with rules

Not to diminish your complaint, but I'm amazed post editing is allowed indefinitely. I've seen forums that have allowed this where someone got upset and programmatically went back to every post they'd ever made and removed all content, causing a huge hole in the forum.

Didn't think anyone still allowed it, and if you're banned. how did you post this? ;)

Edited by bear

and if you're banned. how did you post this? ;)

Banned expired....

Its personal because i have also posted that he never helps.

I been through a lot with WHMCS and still faithful. Since the banned we have reverted

We have community forum guidelines for a reason ecayer, if you fail to stick to them you will be banned it is a simple as that. Please familiarize yourself with the guidelines particularly sections 2 and 4, if you feel these guidelines are unfair, you are welcome to stop posting on the WHMCS Community Forums at any time.

Further, moderation decisions are between you and the member who has opened the issue with you, discussing this in public is unacceptable and will result in a ban, which other users have been subjected to in the past.

Lastly, the community is largely responded to by members of the community, myself and the other WHMCS Staff that are on the community do attempt to respond to forum posts as often as possible however tickets come before the forums.