Request: change the default position for the quantity slider on order form

I'd like to have my order template customized. I'm using a slightly modified version of the standard cart template from WHMCS 7.1

This order template is used for several products, example product page: https://www.elitegameservers.net/controlpanel/cart.php?a=add&pid=55

1. I'd like to change the default starting position of the quantity slider "player slots" to the maximum position.

Note: Most of the order pages for these products have two quantity sliders, I only want the "player slots" one to be affected.

Note 2: Obviously, the slider should still function as expected, and price calculations should work as usual.

2. I'd like to customize the look of the Server Location list on the product order page.

The server location list should have an images/icon for each location, to represent the country with a flag.

Note: We need to be able to edit this later, so we require some documentation on how to add images to new items and to edit or remove them for existing items.

3. The pricing of locations is located on the next line (after the DDoS protected text). We want this pricing text to be moved to the same line as the location.

Please reply or DM with a quote for the price and estimated time for completion.