Hostbill import fails

Hey guys,

I'm going to import my customers from the latest Hostbill to WHMCS.

But the importer pre-check fails everytime with this Info:

Gateways present in Source installation are missing from this installation - Fail
- Please configure All missing gateways in the destination installation and then try again. Missing gateways are: BankTransfer

But the Module is already activated and configured! I've been tested serveral times with deactivated Module but nothing changed.

Can anyone give me a tip how can i fix this?

Regards from Germany

internally, doesn't the BT module call itself "Bank Transfer" (with a space)?

i'd be tempted to do one of 2 things to see if it fixes the situation...

1. rename the banktransfer.php file to BankTransfer.php - yeah dumb but it might work - if not, change it back.

2. modify the code in banktransfer.php and see if changing (e.g remove the space) the line below helps...

"Value" => "Bank Transfer"

other than that, if this is ImportAssist, it might be worth a ticket to support.

Hi Knoppers,

This will be because a gateway called BankTransfer is not active in WHMCS. You would need to change the data in HostBill so the module value matches the gateway values you have activated in WHMCS. Specifically values in the hb_modules_configuration table should match the WHMCS tblpaymentgateways.setting names:

The following commands will help:

select module from hb_modules_configuration WHERE type = 'payment' AND active= '1';

SELECT gateway FROM `tblpaymentgateways` WHERE `setting` LIKE 'name';

• 1 month later...

Hey guys,

first of all, sorry for my late answer.

internally, doesn't the BT module call itself "Bank Transfer" (with a space)?

i'd be tempted to do one of 2 things to see if it fixes the situation...

1. rename the banktransfer.php file to BankTransfer.php - yeah dumb but it might work - if not, change it back.

2. modify the code in banktransfer.php and see if changing (e.g remove the space) the line below helps...

Hey Brian,

thanks for your tip. Yes, the "Bank Transfer" Modul in Hostbill is in lowercase letters nad without space.

I've tried your workaround but this doesn't fix the problem.

Hi Knoppers,

This will be because a gateway called BankTransfer is not active in WHMCS. You would need to change the data in HostBill so the module value matches the gateway values you have activated in WHMCS. Specifically values in the hb_modules_configuration table should match the WHMCS tblpaymentgateways.setting names:

Hey ChrisD,

thank you for this tip! I've changed the Module-Name on the Hostbill Database and the import works :)

The Bank Transfer Modul in Hostbill is in lowercase letters.

Thank you very much guys!

Regards from Germany