WHMCS Client registration manual validation

amin9

I am a web developer. I have a hosting setup with a few clients. I'm not serious about hosting business.

So, I don't expect and never had an unknown user purchased from there.

Now, For security issue I shutted down WHMCS long time. And now I'm managing user billing manually.

I'm wondering, if I have a solution for manual validation of user registration before new user can login.

- I don`t want to completely disable user registration

- but after user registration, they will call me and I will accept manually. After that will be able to login.

1. Can I apply such a trick?

or

2. Is there any such addon?

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi,

By default users will be able to to their client area immediately after placing their order, however you can restrict the provisioning of any services until you've manually approved the customer's order.

To do this, select the "Automatically setup the product when you manually accept a pending order" option under Setup > Products/Services > Products/Services > Edit > Module Settings tab.

You'll get an order notification email, and can then go to Orders > View Pending to review the details, contact the customer if necessary, and approve it. At which point the services will be provisioned in one click.