I have license from my provider how can i make account?

You do not need an account with WHMCS because your provider is the party responsible for giving you the support for WHMCS as well the license. You are their customers, not a WHMCS customer. That is the deal of being a WHMCS Reseller or Partner, they get the license a bit cheaper but they are responsible for supporting their customers.

If you want WHMCS official support and be a direct client, then you will have to buy a license directly with them for a higher price.

You can't have it both ways :)

You do not need an account with WHMCS because your provider is the party responsible for giving you the support for WHMCS as well the license. You are their customers, not a WHMCS customer. That is the deal of being a WHMCS Reseller or Partner, they get the license a bit cheaper but they are responsible for supporting their customers.

If you want WHMCS official support and be a direct client, then you will have to buy a license directly with them for a higher price.

You can't have it both ways :)

that's not strictly true... :)

Reseller Support

No matter whether you buy direct or from a reseller, we've always provided direct technical support to all of our users.

Hello how can i make an account in whmcs site without needing to buy anything?

i have already a license from my provider.

HI kazurengan,

It's not possible to create an account for non-direct customers, is there something specific you needed? If your require support you can use our Reseller Support page at https://www.whmcs.com/reseller-support/

• 1 month later...
that's not strictly true... :)

Reseller Support

I was not aware of that. Seems like a bit dumb as Resellers have a discount. Usually, the reason why companies give those partners/resellers a discount is because they do all the vertical integration like Selling and Supporting the product which means they are offloaded from the original vendor. (WHMCS supports Resellers, but Resellers support their end users).

I'm curious how they provide support to those end users if they can't create an account (tickets require login). Personally, why would WHMCS want those users creating an account (with no products ordered in their system) in the first place so they are not customers? So they don't, but if you mean they provide direct support, I'm not sure how if they need to log in for tickets. Maybe trough the community here?

I'm curious how they provide support to those end users if they can't create an account (tickets require login). Personally, why would WHMCS want those users creating an account (with no products ordered in their system) in the first place so they are not customers? So they don't, but if you mean they provide direct support, I'm not sure how if they need to log in for tickets. Maybe trough the community here?

definitely not through the community - it's direct support to the end-user, but i've never had reason to use reseller support... I assume users just open a ticket as per normal (e.g without logging in) and then any subsequent replies are piped / sent to email... but that's just a guess.

I was not aware of that. Seems like a bit dumb as Resellers have a discount. Usually, the reason why companies give those partners/resellers a discount is because they do all the vertical integration like Selling and Supporting the product which means they are offloaded from the original vendor. (WHMCS supports Resellers, but Resellers support their end users).

You have been misinformed my friend! WHMCS supports their product no matter who its sold by, if its sold directly from WHMCS or a reseller, any WHMCS user can open a Ticket in the Reseller support area - https://www.whmcs.com/members/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=13