i want to check if i am able to use whmcs, but it wont work with directories

Hello kazurengan,

You can use WHMCS in directories, I happen to use WHMCS in a directory myself!

When you use your license key for the first time, your WHMCS installation will send WHMCS your Domain Name, Server IP Address, and the directory your WHMCS is installed.

You are able to Re-issue your license if you move your installation. This can all be done in the Client Area. https://www.whmcs.com/members/clientarea.php

https://www.whmcs.com/members/verifydomain.php

hello well my whmcs is inside a directory /whmcd and

the verification tool will only work for domain root

or subdomains, how can i check if im able to use it?

No, the license and verification works per domain or subdomain, regardless of the directory you have it installed. The default installation procedure and how most people actually install WHMCS is inside a folder so there are none issues what so ever with that approach and licenses.

Edited by yggdrasil

No, the license and verification works per domain or subdomain, regardless of the directory you have it installed. The default installation procedure and how most people actually install WHMCS is inside a folder so there are none issues what so ever with that approach and licenses.

strange, when i put the domain root of my site it says im not able to use whmcs.

although i have a license...