Edit paid invoice...

Ajdin

Hi,

I have issue with edit invoice on whmcs. I need to add company name on invoice that is payd but I cant find how to do that. I fill field in client profile but that didn't add company name on invoice.

Please help me to edit invoice.

Kind reagrds.

I have issue with edit invoice on whmcs. I need to add company name on invoice that is paid but I cant find how to do that. I fill field in client profile but that didn't add company name on invoice.

it should have changed the output - after updating the client profile, you should have just needed to check, by downloading the invoice again, that it had adjusted the output... unless you have the "Store Client Data Snapshot" setting enabled in General Settings... :?:

http://docs.whmcs.com/Invoice_Tab#Store_Client_Data_Snapshot

With this option ticked, clients name, address & custom field data (for example VAT Numbers) will all be recorded and saved at the time an invoice is generated, and then both the client area and PDF invoice views will display the name/address information as it was at the time of initial creation. So even if the clients profile is edited or the billing contact changed, only future invoices will reflect those changes, existing invoices will keep their current addressee. Once the option is enabled invoice data will start being fixed, it does not apply to invoices generated prior to being enabled.