[NEED HELP] Edit Invoice pdf template (add few text lines)

JohnnyL

Hi WHMCS Gurus!

Im in need of some help, this might be easy peazy for some of you. But i don't know what to add to the lines.

Currently my this upper corner looks like this:

not good.png

BUT

I want to add some of the lines in the invoice to look like this:

80c64685cd6c6f670e9a39192e024871.png

How can i accomplish this?

BIG THANK YOU in advance!

Johnny

80c64685cd6c6f670e9a39192e024871.png

not good.png

Johnny,

the first part is easy, the second part will take a little work...

so for removing the due date, you just remove the line below from invoicepdf.tpl...

$pdf->Cell(0, 6, Lang::trans('invoicesdatedue') . ': ' . $duedate, 0, 1, 'L', '1');

for the second half, I don't know whether you need this to work in multiple languages - i'm going to assume just one language as one of your terms isn't mentioned in the language files (seems to be a mix of Dutch and Danish!).. if you need the solution to be multilingual, then you'd need to use Language Overrides - as i've used for Payment Method...

$create = new DateTime($datecreated);
$due = new DateTime($duedate);
$days = $create->diff($due);
$pdf->Cell(0, 6, 'Betalingstermijn: ' . $days->days . ' ' . Lang::trans('days'), 0, 1, 'L', '1');
$pdf->Cell(0, 6, Lang::trans('paymentmethod') . ': ' . $paymentmethod, 0, 1, 'L', '1');

Johnny,

the first part is easy, the second part will take a little work...

so for removing the due date, you just remove the line below from invoicepdf.tpl...

$pdf->Cell(0, 6, Lang::trans('invoicesdatedue') . ': ' . $duedate, 0, 1, 'L', '1');

for the second half, I don't know whether you need this to work in multiple languages - i'm going to assume just one language as one of your terms isn't mentioned in the language files (seems to be a mix of Dutch and Danish!).. if you need the solution to be multilingual, then you'd need to use Language Overrides - as i've used for Payment Method...

$pdf->Cell(0, 6, 'Betalingstermijn: ' . $days->days . ' ' . Lang::trans('days'), 0, 1, 'L', '1');
$pdf->Cell(0, 6, Lang::trans('paymentmethod') . ': ' . $paymentmethod, 0, 1, 'L', '1');

AWESOME Brian!!

Its indeed just 1 language! that's Dutch.

Ill give that code a try! will reply with the results.

Brian!

Ive tested the code, Whenever i copy paste the whole code under

$pdf->Cell(0, 6, Lang::trans('invoicesdatecreated') . ': ' . $datecreated, 0, 1, 'L', '1');

Im getting a white screen when opening the PDF.

But whenever i remove these lines;

It works, but it doesnt show the actuall number days.. See screenshot: https://gyazo.com/9a1b4b7dadd097ad0e62266632bdc717

How to fix that part?

Big thank you for the reply and help!

those lines that you removed should work in any PHP version later than 5.3? :?:

try the following instead....

$diffdays = floor(abs((strtotime($datecreated))-(strtotime($duedate)))/86400);
$pdf->Cell(0, 6, 'Betalingstermijn: ' . $diffdays . ' ' . Lang::trans('days'), 0, 1, 'L', '1'); 

if you still get a white screen, then goto setup -> general settings -> other -> display errors and tick the box - and it should then tell you where the error is.