Disk Space Usage Stats Last Updated at (Date is not Updating)

Hi fellow Earthlings ;)

I discovered about a month ago that if I go to:

Reports / More & Click Disk Usage Summary,

Scroll right to the bottom to:

Disk Space Usage Stats Last Updated at 18/12/2016 07:00 - Update Now

Yes, this is where you force a "Usage Stats Update" but the date never updates anymore, although the update is forced and completed with success, so no big thing, was just wondering if anyone else has this problem?

Greets

Wolfy

Hey Wolfy,

Do you happen to have an older server in Setup > Servers that is no longer available? This would be causing it not to update.

To resolve this, you should update or remove any inactive or offline servers from Setup > Servers so that they can all be connected to successfully. Or alternatively Update Usage Statistics can be disabled under Setup > Automation Settings.

Hey there Chris, thank you for taking the time on this issue.

I Have 5 servers on this WHMCS installation 2 Radio Sonic servers and 3 Hosting servers and just after reading your advice I went to make sure they can all connect and they are connecting (green lights) (No old Server entries)

The Server Stats DO update very well, it is just the date that does not update.

If I look at the bottom of the "Disk Usage Summary page" the created report date is correct but the last updated date is not updated. Like I said, everything works 100% except the date.

Disk Space Usage Stats Last Updated at 18/12/2016 07:00 - Update Now

Report Generated on 18/03/2017 13:18

My other WHMCS installation works 100% and does update the date, but that WHMCS install, does have a server in the server setup that has long gone and dead :?:

please, I need some more advice on this one.

Hi Chris, thanks again for taking time with this issue I have.

1) When I press the "Update Button", There are no new entries in the activity log.

2) There are no errors in the Cron activity events log either.

3) Activating display errors healed no results for me either.

On the good side, all "Usage Statistics" for all users are updated and shows correct date and usage & the Cron does update stats on daily basis.

[h=3][/h]