Email marketer rule duplicates

not from the settings, but I suppose you could report it as a bug to WHMCS - they may not see it as one, but if they do, it shouldn't be a major fix for them.

other than that, you may be able to stop duplicate emails being sent to the same customer, by using an action hook - but that's likely to require you paying a developer to code it for you... you can find one willing to do that by posting in Service Offers & Requests.

I'm not entirely sure if that would be a bug or not. Some may expect that behavior, or they would said they created 2 rules and only one is send.

Maybe there should be a future to limit this but if you have 2 different rules for the same product, 2 emails would be send as they are 2 different rules. The proper way would be to only have one but I understand if this is not possible as the rules are not flexible enough to accomplish that in one single rule.