Creditcard processing from an european country (The Netherlands)

We currently use PayPal as the only payment gateway. But issue now is that clients have to pay us pro actively (monthly) and that is an hurdle. So what we need is a being able to charge clients their creditcard automatically.

I checked many payment processors now but they seem reluctant to accept non US/Canadian customers. We are based in the Netherlands. I have seen topics like mine (when i googled for a solution) but i could not find any solutions to my problem. From your experience: what to do now, which payment processor DOES actually accept European customers.

Or can we auto charge a CC using PayPal too? (if so: how?)

might be worth reading the WHMCS Paypal documentation (and Paypal's too)...

http://docs.whmcs.com/PayPal#PayPal_Subscriptions.2FRecurring_Billing

When you use PayPal Subscriptions and Recurring Payments, your customers can purchase automatically recurring subscriptions from your website, or even using a link in an email!Subscriptions and Recurring Payments is a low-cost way for you to accept credit card and bank account payments for content site subscriptions, newsletter fees, club dues, or recurring donations, and can be fully integrated with your website in a few easy steps. Subscriptions and Recurring Payments is only available for Business or Premier accounts.

You may also want to checkout the Billing Agreement addon in the Marketplace.

Thank you very much. I actually purchased that module last month but i was not able to get this to work, PayPal has so many departments and none seems to actually help me out. To be honest, i think that module should clearly state how difficult it is to get accepted (by PayPal).

WHMCS Paypal documentation ---> i read it and i just unticked the box 'Force One Time Payments' so at least users can subscribe now (if they like) but i really would like to be able to offer another CC payment processor too (besides PayPal).

is Stripe an option in the Netherlands? I can see their site says it's in beta, so not sure if it's available. :?:

Thank you for the suggestion, i will contact their sales dept. and ask them if they will accept me as a new customer (and let you know the outcome also for other readers).