manual orders product searching

Im trying to move over to whmcs, Currently the only thing holding me back is that there are over 300 products and we need to manually create orders(store front ordering). we want to know if it is possible to have a "search product/item" feature when on the "admin/ordersadd.php" page when adding products to the order. Currently if there where 300+ products we would need to scroll through each category and this would take alot of time, especially since we are busy and need to minimize work time per action. Is this possible in whmcs? if not is there a com unity module? i have already spoken with whmcs and they suggested to bring this to the community.

Is this possible in whmcs?

I know in the product dropdown, you can jump through the products by searching for the first letter - e.g if you know the product name starts with a 'B', you can keep hitting 'B' on the keyboard and it will jump to the next product starting with that letter and so on...

if not is there a community module?

not that i'm aware of.

i have already spoken with whmcs and they suggested to bring this to the community.

lol - if they don't know the answer, they will often send you here! :roll:

okay awesome! my next question might be who i might contact to create such module?

assuming that your next question is going to be that(!), you should post in Service Offers & Requests, and mention any feature(s) you want adding - you should get replies in that thread from any developers interested in helping you and they'll provide you (probably privately) with quotes for the cost of the project. :idea:

assuming that your next question is going to be that(!), you should post in Service Offers & Requests, and mention any feature(s) you want adding - you should get replies in that thread from any developers interested in helping you and they'll provide you (probably privately) with quotes for the cost of the project. :idea:

if im not mistaken is this not where this thread is? ��i also submitted a feature request https://requests.whmcs.com/topic/product-search-manual-orders its under moderation currently. but it would be awesome if a developer could respond back that is willing to help me out here

if im not mistaken is this not where this thread is?

lol - I probably didn't check which forum it was in before replying - users post in the wrong forums so often, I don't pay too much attention to that any more!

i also submitted a feature request https://requests.whmcs.com/topic/product-search-manual-orders its under moderation currently.

bordering on pointless from your point of view - at absolutely best, it would be weeks/months and more likely years before they got around to adding the feature... I assume you don't want to wait that long, so using a developer is the way to go.