Is there other way of testing enom? (+Domain Registrar P.S. Question)

Albert28

Hi guys,

Sorry for making a loop in the title of the question. I just wanna know if there is other way to test if enom will really work (of course, apart from testing with live money) because I get a "Bad User name or Password" in enom test mode.

I cannot also make paypal sandbox work in the test domain buying process..

Can anybody guide me the why on how to properly make a test on enom?

Thank you very much

Regards,

P.S.: I cannot use yet live money because I have already added funds on namecheap account because I will use it if in case enom will not work.

P.S.S.: Is it ok to just use namecheap instead of enom as domain registrar in our whmcs? What I see in namecheap is that the ID Protection or whois guard is way cheaper than in enom. Or I am missing something? Please help me make a good and smart decision.

Hi guys,

Sorry for making a loop in the title of the question. I just wanna know if there is other way to test if enom will really work (of course, apart from testing with live money) because I get a "Bad User name or Password" in enom test mode.

I cannot also make paypal sandbox work in the test domain buying process..

Can anybody guide me the why on how to properly make a test on enom?

Thank you very much

Regards,

you can create reseller test account, and test everything as in production mode:

http://www.enom.com/kb/kb/kb_0143-create-reseller-account.htm

P.S.: I cannot use yet live money because I have already added funds on namecheap account because I will use it if in case enom will not work.

P.S.S.: Is it ok to just use namecheap instead of enom as domain registrar in our whmcs? What I see in namecheap is that the ID Protection or whois guard is way cheaper than in enom. Or I am missing something? Please help me make a good and smart decision.

namesilo offer WHOIS protection for free ;)

you can create reseller test account, and test everything as in production mode:

http://www.enom.com/kb/kb/kb_0143-create-reseller-account.htm

namesilo offer WHOIS protection for free ;)

Hi sentq, thank you very much for your reply. I am now very interested with namesilo. Is it possible to integrate it with whmcs?

By the way, the current is pending because of paypal - once they go to the checkout process and logged in to paypal, it says that my client successfully paid but he was redirected again to my site's cart. And when I checked on my dashboard, it says that pending payment and his invoice is unpaid.

One of my friend also subscribed and he needs to go to his client account in my whmcs site to pay again the invoice apart from the first signup and payment to paypal after checkout of my site. I am really confused because the client needs to somewhat make a twice payment action on paypal - although they are only charge once, even with the said 2 payment actions (from 1. my site checkout to paypal after login and 2. go to client whmcs account and pay the invoice)

Please help me guys

Hi sentq, thank you very much for your reply. I am now very interested with namesilo. Is it possible to integrate it with whmcs?

there isn't a built-in module for NameSIlo - you would need to use their WHMCS module... bearing in mind that it's a third-party addon, so if you have any technical issues with it, you'd need to contact NameSIlo support and not WHMCS support.

https://www.namesilo.com/domain_tools.php

there isn't a built-in module for NameSIlo - you would need to use their WHMCS module... bearing in mind that it's a third-party addon, so if you have any technical issues with it, you'd need to contact NameSIlo support and not WHMCS support.

https://www.namesilo.com/domain_tools.php

Thank you brian! :)I already have 2 customers now and I am happy :)