Community Forums

Discuss, share and get help from our community of friendly WHMCS users

Close
Login to Your Account
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: How can we make the community better in 2017?

Quote Originally Posted by ecayer View Post
    This is not blackhat forum or is it being used to sell subscription so you have to give regular members such limit.
    Chris, I think you need to either quit being part of the community or find someone who is truly capable and willing to help like Brian.

We need WHMCS TEAM to provide solutions and not just make a post with no real solution.
    as far as I remember, it wasn't possible for new members to send or receive PMs until they write 5 posts in the forums

I think the PM limit for new users is not an indication of a bad community or any deficiency on WHMCS part. It's quite normal to have limits like this to reduce the likelihood of a spammer joining a forum and then spamming users.
    Brad Baker
    xyzulu.hosting

Quote Originally Posted by ecayer View Post
    This is not blackhat forum or is it being used to sell subscription so you have to give regular members such limit.
    Chris, I think you need to either quit being part of the community or find someone who is truly capable and willing to help like Brian.

We need WHMCS TEAM to provide solutions and not just make a post with no real solution.
    Ecayer, firstly, thanks for your post, secondly, prior to me starting on the community new users where not able to Private Message at all, these limits are set to help prevent misuse of the private message system which has happened in the past, the other option is to take it away from users altogether. We are trying to have an open and constructive discussion, we need to balance the running of the community with ensuring people do not misuse the community features. It's common for these sort of limits to be imposed on any community,
    Thanks,
    Chris D.

WHMCompleteSolution
    The Complete Client Management, Billing & Support Solution
    www.whmcs.com

hi,
    the best way is to make an easy documentations, because i am novice in whmcs and i can't do anything i didn't find what i need in the documentation or when i find the documentation about what i need, there no important details.
    And therefore disappointing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12