gmail and googlemail question

Gazza

I have a client who uses both gmail.com and googlemail.com for there emails, they appear to be linked.

they registered using for example name@gmail.com but often when replying to support tickets use name@googlemail.com from there phone

name@googlemail.com gets blocked as its not an email address associated with any client account and not added to support ticket, I have added it as an additional contact to get round the block but they now receive double emails.

if I untick all options on the added contact (name@googlemail.com) will a support ticket still be created when using this address.

hope I have made my self clear enough

thank you

are you using both email adddresses for email piping in whmcs ? .. this is quite confusing and actually wrong set up.

You should use just a single googlemail ID and create aliases of it.

You have read my question totally wrong, this is not about which email setup but about a client using two email addresses

You could set the second email as a sub contact

I have setup a sub contact

if I untick all options on the added contact (name@googlemail.com) will a support ticket still be imported when using this address. I want the support message imported but I don't want the client receiving a message to both email addresses

Thank you

thank you