Need to create a product that changes price after 12 payments

jbarrette

I am trying to create a product that would create recurring monthly payments of 99$, then change to 25$ monthly until cancelled.

Is there anyway this can be set up?

not really from the settings - you could have a negative promotion code (which would increase the price for x months), but that's not ideal.

https://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?123626-pay-monthly-for-24-payments-then-change-amount-for-future-payments

And what about a bundle?

I could include the 25$ service until cancelled and the 12 payments product.

Could that work ?

You could create a bundle with two products, one that has the product payments of $99 that auto-terminates after 12 months and then one that covers the $25/until cancelled. If you don't change the $25 until after the 12 months you can either create a promo code for $25 12 months and have your clients use that, alternatively you could lower your cost of the $99 to $74 and charge the $25 on top to make it $99 a month.

You could create a bundle with two products, one that has the product payments of $99 that auto-terminates after 12 months and then one that covers the $25/until cancelled. If you don't change the $25 until after the 12 months you can either create a promo code for $25 12 months and have your clients use that, alternatively you could lower your cost of the $99 to $74 and charge the $25 on top to make it $99 a month.

Thank you, I'll try that!

• 3 months later...