Linking WHMCS products with WMH

malesela

I'm new on the forum and WHMCS product and need help.

Installed the product linked it with WHMCS - all working perfectly. Issue: WHMCS products are not linking to WHM packages.

From WHMCS, I can see clients (with pending status), I can see orders (with pending status).

From Utilities Module Queue, I see the following error messages: "Service not assigned to a module" and "Product attribute Package Name "webhoste_Test" not found on server".

From Setup Products/services >> Products/services >> edit >> module setting, module name "Cpanel" is selected. There is now "WHM" module name. On the WHM Package Name, I don't see products I created in the WHM Package.

From Products/services servers >> edit, all looks ok and connection test was successful

Under utilities, Cpanel/whm import >> get account list, domain in the whm account show up - confirmation that WHM and WHMCS are linked.

WHERE AM I GETTING THINGS WRONG?

• 1 month later...
  • WHMCS Support Manager

Hi,

In order to see the commands being sent/received between WHMCS and the module, the Utilities > Logs > Module debug Log tool can be used

Please enable it, reproduce the problem, disable it again and then copy the data into this ticket reply for us to review.

More detailed instructions are published at http://docs.whmcs.com/Troubleshooting_Module_Problems

N.B. Please take care to remove any sensitive data before posting it publicly here.