Detected attempt to include init.php

AimanH

Hello,

when i try to register a domain name or send a email or any other operation i see the error message

Detected attempt to include init.php for a second time. Unable to continue.

another problems when i mark the invoice as paid, the run modules not working, i must accept order manually

how to fix that

What version of WHMCS you have, and when this problem started?

is this only happen with specific areas/pages/actions?

admin area only or client area too?

Hi sentq,

WHMCS version 7.1

in Admin area, when you want to reply to tickets, send an email, reset client password, send a message, activate pending orders.

that's why i told you also when i mark the invoice as paid, the run modules not working, i must accept order manually

• 3 months later...
Hi AlmanH,

Please upload a fresh copy of the WHMCS v7.1 files which should resolve this.

hi is there anyother way to fix this other then reuploading the files as i have the same issue that has just come out of know where ?

im using the latest php version and The Latest WHMCS ?

not had a issue and then all of a sudden i come accross this?

no changes had been made to whmcs before the issue appeared which is strange?

hi is there anyother way to fix this other then reuploading the files as i have the same issue that has just come out of know where ?

im using the latest php version and The Latest WHMCS ?

not had a issue and then all of a sudden i come accross this?

no changes had been made to whmcs before the issue appeared which is strange?

What the error message say exactly?

Detected attempt to include init.php for a second time. Unable to continue

when as with the op i get Detected attempt to include init.php for a second time. Unable to continue when i try to send a mail or sometimes when someone trys to access my site?

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi,

Could you please ensure there are no customisations present on your installation as it sounds like one of these is trying to include the init.php file when it should not.

These are typically located in the /includes/hooks and /modules/ directories

Once the issue is resolved you can add them back one-by-one until the problem begins again - at which point you have identified the troublesome customisation and can contact the vendor directly for assistance resolving the problem in their code.

If the problem persists after that, I'd suggest moving aside your current WHMCS files (except configuration.php and uploading a fresh copy of the WHMCS files.

• 5 weeks later...

Please help! I first encountered this error message when my installed version was 7.1.1. I was adding pricing to my new installation, WHMCS for my website. The admin panel frequently requests the password be reentered. One of these such times, it so happens that i had not made changes but was simply reading documentation and instructions. I input my admin user name and password. After clicking the "Login" button, this error appeared instead of my admin area of my website: "Detected attempt to include init.php for a second time. Unable to continue."

I have a maintenance redirect active at this time for client-side and it is still functional. I very much wish to get my site into operating order ASAP. Please let me know what i must do.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, i have attempted the recommendation to update my installation version. I am no running v7.1.2 of WHMCS. When that did not make a difference, i deleted all files associated with an addon product from the marketplace - i believe that is what a customization is. Anyhow, i removed it through my cPanel. The issue persists.

• 8 months later...

You got this error messages because you have not correctly installed or updated the FREE Tools and uploaded the file "domainpricelist.php" into the folder /whmcsroot/modules/widgets/ instead of /whmcsroot/widgets/

Solution:
Delete the file "domainpricelist.php" from the folder /whmcsroot/modules/widgets/ and upload the folder "widgets" from the unzipped free tools software into /whmcsroot/ folder

See Installation Documentation, TAB "Setup" at http://www.resellerclub-mods.com/en/online-documentation/rclbt-tools/howto-install-resellerclub-logicboxes-free-tools.html