After upgrade 6.3 => 7.1 - wrong server shown in customer product details tab

Hi Guys,

We have recently upgraded from 6.3 to 7.1.1.

Since then the server selected on the customer product details tab is always the first in the pull-down. After changing the first one is still shown.

A check in the database shows that the correct server is linked to the product, so it is only a visible issue.

Looks like the <select > field for the server is not initialized correctly.

I've tried the other Admin templates and languages. But it is all the same and for each user.

It's the same for all products of all our customers.

This is a big issue because when we change some other field, the wrong server will be saved!

Anyone with the same issues, or better: with a solution?

Best regards

Sorry ... turns out to be caused by a servers-module we use which is not 100% compatible :oops:

- - - Updated - - -

In case anyone has a similar issue, it was caused by an empty array in this function:

function <module>_AdminCustomButtonArray()
{
 $buttonarray = array( );
 return $buttonarray;
}

Removing the whole function solved the problem.

• 2 months later...
Sorry ... turns out to be caused by a servers-module we use which is not 100% compatible :oops:

- - - Updated - - -

In case anyone has a similar issue, it was caused by an empty array in this function:

function <module>_AdminCustomButtonArray()
{
 $buttonarray = array( );
 return $buttonarray;
}

Removing the whole function solved the problem.

Hi, I have same problem with solusvm module. Please can you tell me how can I solve this problem?

Have you contacted solus for support? Probably the fastest way to get this resolved ;)

Also, have you made sure that you're using an updated solus module? Again, that's likely to be caausing this.

This isn't likely to be covered by WHMCS, since Solus has their own module

Yes, I'm contacted solusvm support and they tell me "Please report this to WHMCS, its a well known issue and they have fix for this issue"

Hi, I have same problem with solusvm module. Please can you tell me how can I solve this problem?

It is true what Brian indicates, that is the hotfix from WHMCS: CORE-10723

I cannot confirm that it will help as we have removed the empty function, before the fix came out, which already solved it for us.

For that solution you'll have to find the php file, located here: /modules/servers/<solusvm dir>/<solusvm php file>

In that file locate the function <solusvm>_AdminCustomButtonArray(), if that funtion returns an empty array it's best to remove the whole function (comment it out).

But this only works if the file is not encoded and since most third-party modules are, the only option is the WHMCS fix.

It should be already insite the latest WHMCS version, so an upgrade there should also solve it ;-)

Good luck!

There is not possibility for download that fix: "You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page."

you should be able to obtain it from WHMCS support too.

it's only 223kb, so if you had PM enabled, i'd have uploaded it somewhere and sent you a link... but for obvious reasons, I don't think WHMCS like their files being publicly shared by others.