Adding a product to a customer using admin panel

Silfvro

Question

Using the admin panel, an administrator can create,delete or modify customer accounts. I am testing WHMCS and Plesk onyx at the moment. However, I ran into a bit of a problem while trying to add a new product to a customer. I have defined some packages on Plesk and WHMCS, both of them are in sync and works fine. I don't need any payment gateway since I am going to be using a different method to process the payment ( no gateways). When I use my admin account to add a product on the client summary page, I get redirected to a page and the error "No payment methods setup so cannot continue. Please activate at least one gateway module in the Payment Gateway Config Page and then try again." is shown. Is there anyway to add a product using my admin account without the need of a payment gateway, this is urgent. Thank you for your help.

1 answer to this question