WS Gateway Fees 1.0

With this module you can translate the fees for your customers. It will be a one-time setup fee/service charge. You don't need to pay the fee anymore because your customers will pay the fee.

Feature:

Fees are added automatically inside your customer WHMCS invoice.

It works as hook when the customer selects the gateways that have the fees.

Set different rates for different payment gateways (Percentage or Fixed).

You have the option to add the fees you want based on your payment method.

WHMCS Gateway Fees - View Screenshots

Owned Licensee - $19.99 USD Order Here

Do You Need Custom Development?

Don't hesitate any longer! Contact us now!

Click Here To View All WHMCS Add-ons By WHMCSServices

If you have any questions about our services, please chat with us at http://www.whmcsservices.com or contact us here

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Chnagelog

Added Set different fee for each country

Added Set Minimum invoice total to add fee

Added Allow to Apply fee after taxing or before taxing

Added You exclude clients from gateway fee

Added Recode module from scratch

Fixed PayPal Recurring Payments

Updated Ajax edit gateway fee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

WSA support confirmed that this release has a bug it in but no hotfix available, nor an eta on a fix. 

We’ve been happy with the module and support up until this point. Can’t understand how a bug that stops it from working can be acknowledged and a customer being told to wait for the next release - at some stage in the future. 

Am total sorry but it be fix very soon and the module should still work. This not a big bug that will stop the module to work. I will understand if this bug will stop the whole module but it dont. I use on my site with no problem :)

It does stop the module from working, look at the screenshots that were sent. The support person also confirmed that it wasn’t working on their install. 

The form fields dont appear so values can’t be changed. How can that mean that it still works? 

Your demo site with this module doesn’t have this version installed. I checked that before writing in. 

Thanks for updating the demo version on your site.  I've just downloaded 3.2.0 again from your client area and the english.php file has been updated to include $_ADDONLANG['multicurrency'] = 'Multi Currency';  That appears to be the only difference in files. The original zip I downloaded didn't have this line and the file sent by support didn't contain it either.  I note that english.php is dated 28 Oct and the original download it was dated 1 Aug. 

Clearly it was missed and has been subsequently added. Why not just say that and supply an updated file?

Once the incorrect CDN library reference is removed it will be working as expected.

Nov 2 to Oct 28 is not a long time.  The english.php file you sent was still the older (incorrect) one.  I don't expect support here either.  I posted here because you have sent emails in the past asking for us to post reviews and I figured that this forum would be a good place for other potential customers to see how you interact.

The module is good and we are happy with the way it functioned up until the last release. 

Once again it not a big bug that cost the module to not work,. I have more then 80 clients use this module with no problem all i get alot request. If this module did not work right then I will release same day.

I download the one that they sent you and it the same one that you download from the client area.

new update be out very soon