Any promo codes before Christmas/New Year?

NKV

Question

4 answers to this question

In the 8 years ive been using WHMCS, I don't think and can't recall any promotions taking place. With the new price structure I'm sure there is a way for some sort of promotion and still no loose out on too much money.

I can remember when I got my first license in 2012, WHMCS gave me a "refugee discount" of 15% because I was using a rival software - whether they still offer that, I don't know.

https://www.whmcs.com/members/knowledgebase.php?action=displayarticle&id=42

I can remember when I got my first license in 2012, WHMCS gave me a "refugee discount" of 15% because I was using a rival software - whether they still offer that, I don't know.

https://www.whmcs.com/members/knowledgebase.php?action=displayarticle&id=42

Hey guys, The refugee discount applied to Owned Licenses, as we no longer offer these there this discount isn't avalible any longer i've logged a case to get that detail removed from the site. As always please feel free to contact Customer Service or Sales with any questions and one of their awesome team will help you out.

We also do still offer our 30 day money back guarantee however.