Lara v7.1 released, with movable homepage widgets and more!

(Amr)

Want to change the default WHMCS Admin Template "i.e., Blend" ?! .. Welcome to Lara!

Lara, is WHMCS & AdminLTE blended together, resulting in a beautiful WHMCS Admin Theme, that can be used on daily basis, without hurting your eyes!

Don't just take our word for it, check a full working Demo by visiting our WHMCS Demo

New in version 7.1 - (For WHMCS v7.1 Only) :

• New Dashboard: Based on the amazing dashboard, introduced in WHMCS v7.1, with tons of features :
    • Fully customizable interface, with the ability to move, close and resize widgets according to your needs.
    • Smart responsive layout, where the number of widgets per row will change according to your screen size ( 1 widget/row on smartphones, 2 widgets/row on tablets and finally, up-to 4 widgets/row on large screens).

[*]Google Analytics Widget: Updated to the latest version, which includes :

• WHMCS orders/income integration: Now, see a combined graph, with analytics data and WHMCS orders/income.
    • Express Mode: Connect your WHMCS with your Google Analytics in less than 30 seconds, without the need to create your own Google APP.
    • Faster loading times: Combined all required script and css files into 2 files only!

[*]Staff Chat Widget: Now supports multilingual and comes with a sound notification for new messages.

[*]New Permissions Interface: Control all of the theme settings from one page, including admin groups permissions.

[*]Custom Logo: Without the need to edit any files, easily customize the logo of your WHMCS admin interface.

[*]Fixed Layout: Allowing the page contents to scroll while the side menus are fixed.

[*]Faster Loading Times: Thanks to the new combined assets system, loading time has decreased dramatically!

The theme comes with tons of other options, beside the good looks :

• Compatible with the latest WHMCS, including the latest V6.3.1 & v7.1.0
  • Menu Search, The Only WHMCS Admin Theme with search in menu, for easy access to all WHMCS options.
  • Intelligent Search, Search in WHMCS by (ticket number, invoice number, customer name, city .. etc).
  • Menu Notifications, Detailed notifications ( number of open tickets, pending invoices .. etc.) shown directly in WHMCS menu.
  • Home Page Widgets, Beautiful home page widgets, using moris.js chart engine.
  • Right Side Bar, Providing easy access to “Advanced Search, Ticket Search, in-ticket menu and built in browser links.
  • User Menu, Custom user menu, with quick links and notifications area.
  • Full Source Code, 100% source code provided. No encoded/encrypted files.
  • Updates & Support, 12 Months of Free updates and support. Including new features, bug fixes and WHMCS Updates.
  • Dashboard Customization, Choose what to see on your dashboard. Hide/Show homepage widgets.
  • 12 Different Skins, Enjoy 12 color-full skins for every taste, with a click of a button!
  • Intelligent Search, Intelligent search as you’ve never seen before, with optional search as you type “Quick Search”.
  • Custom CSS & Javascript, Easily apply your custom modifications without the need to edit the theme files directly.
  • Gravatar integration, Each admin will have his/her own gravatar icon.
  • Google Analytics Widget : Without leaving your WHMCS admin area, check user sessions, countries, operating systems and other Google Analytics metrics. [ Free addon for Limited Time Only ]
  • Staff Chat Widget, Staff members can easily chat with each other, directly from within WHMCS admin interface. [ Free addon for Limited Time Only ]
  • Support Tickets Count : Better algorithm for counting tickets, and including the numbers on every page.

Get the theme now for only $14.99 .. That's a 40% discounted price ! .. Act quickly, as THIS OFFER IS LIMITED.

Need a discount ?! .. No problem, simply tweet, like or share Lara using the the buttons on the checkout page and you'll join our Fan Club!. By doing so, a 15% discount will be instantly applied to your purchase.

quick_search.png

lara_main_v7.1.png

Amazing theme at an amazing price. Seriously, this $15 deal is far, far too cheap for what you're getting.

I've been using this for going on a year now and recommend it to all clients (and I never do that).

I've had exactly one issue with this, and while it's not perfectly resolved in 7.1, it seems to be working better :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just thought I'd update my original post here a bit.

After dealing with this developer, twice now, on their issues, I cannot recommend this theme.

While the author claims to offer support, that support is effectively

It's someone else's problem

It's not with the theme

Adding to this, author stalks individuals via chat, rather than sticking to the original support request format. Some might call this helpful, but that's creepy to say the least.

This was the second time this author pulled this stunt, of claiming it's something else, somewhere else, instead of taking responsibility and fixing their theme.

I've removed this theme from all sites. Will definitely look for alternatives that are professionally developed

I have it setup on my current WHMCS, works well, there doesn't seem to be any huge issues with it and it's been a good theme for quite a while now.

I cannot speak of stalking, but that would be weird if it is true, maybe true, but I'd have no idea.

What is wrong with the theme anyways?

What baffles me is in December last year you were praising how good it has been for over a year with ONE issue:

https://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?122594-Lara-v7-1-released-with-movable-homepage-widgets-and-more!&p=492290#post492290

Now you're ripping it apart and never outlined the issue that you were having, and being it only one issue I cannot see what the big fuss is about.

I just thought I'd update my original post here a bit.

After dealing with this developer, twice now, on their issues, I cannot recommend this theme.

While the author claims to offer support, that support is effectively

Adding to this, author stalks individuals via chat, rather than sticking to the original support request format. Some might call this helpful, but that's creepy to say the least.

This was the second time this author pulled this stunt, of claiming it's something else, somewhere else, instead of taking responsibility and fixing their theme.

I've removed this theme from all sites. Will definitely look for alternatives that are professionally developed

Edited by Dedigeeks-Sean

Like I said, the theme itself is good, until you actually need some real support from this guy, and need him to admit his problems. Then, it's everyone else's issue.

In this specific case, there's a div/container issue somewhere inside of the theme. This throws things off sporadically, as in the example images

I'd have no problem looking into this, if the problem occurred across the board, on all themes. Unfortunately, that's just not the case here. I'm not sure what the problem is, honestly, don't care at this point. I'll just go back to the default theme until I can find a professional developer who can provide quality support and a quality theme, not something that breaks every page in the admin area.

The problem at this point isn't as much the broken theme (which this is), but the "it's your fault" attitude that the author immediately jumps to when something like this is brought up, and the creepy stalking vibe. That's just wrong on so many levels. Respect your customers, and the form of communication they've chosen.

Screen Shot 02-20-17 at 08.35 AM.PNG

Screen Shot 02-20-17 at 07.46 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 02-20-17 at 07.49 PM.png

Like I said, the theme itself is good, until you actually need some real support from this guy, and need him to admit his problems. Then, it's everyone else's issue.

In this specific case, there's a div/container issue somewhere inside of the theme. This throws things off sporadically, as in the example images

I'd have no problem looking into this, if the problem occurred across the board, on all themes. Unfortunately, that's just not the case here. I'm not sure what the problem is, honestly, don't care at this point. I'll just go back to the default theme until I can find a professional developer who can provide quality support and a quality theme, not something that breaks every page in the admin area.

The problem at this point isn't as much the broken theme (which this is), but the "it's your fault" attitude that the author immediately jumps to when something like this is brought up, and the creepy stalking vibe. That's just wrong on so many levels. Respect your customers, and the form of communication they've chosen.

Not had any issues with the theme myself and not experiencing the issues your are experiencing. Cannot comment on support as had no dealings with them.

I find it a great useful improvement over the whmcs default theme.

Just an observation and not a criticism or anything but notice you advitise whmcs addons and development. Out of interest Is this your business or just advitise for a third party ??

Just because you haven't noticed an issue doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I realize that this issue is pretty isolated, and minor, however the reality is that it is there, and exists **only** in this theme . No other theme has this behavior.

I've already found another theme, somewhat the same, put it in, and while it has its own issues, I've yet to see a 'this is A problem with your own scripts' response.