Custom cron job: The helper "daily-cron" is not defined

dimitrifrom31

Hi,

I believe the issue started with 7.1, I noticed my regular daily cron job was sort of hanging on suspensions/terminations (suspending/terminating a few products then hanging and leaving some others active.

I tried to run a custom cron job I had for suspensions/terminations "only" but I get the following error:

[symfony\Component\Console\Exception\InvalidArgumentException]
 The helper "daily-cron" is not defined.

do [--email-report [email-REPORT]] [--AddLateFees] [--AffiliateCommissions] [--A
ffiliateReports] [--AutoClientStatusSync] [--AutoTerminations] [--CancellationRe
quests] [--CheckForWhmcsUpdate] [--CloseInactiveTickets] [--CreateInvoices] [--C
reditCardExpiryNotices] [--CurrencyUpdateExchangeRates] [--CurrencyUpdateProduct
Pricing] [--DomainRenewalNotices] [--EmailMarketer] [--FixedTermTerminations] [-
-InvoiceReminders] [--OverageBilling] [--ProcessCreditCardPayments] [--AutoSuspe
nsions] [--TicketEscalations] [--UpdateDomainExpiryStatus] [--UpdateServerUsage]
[--DatabaseBackup]

As the arguments seem to have changed I tried the following:

cron.php do --AutoTerminations --CancellationRequests --FixedTermTerminations --AutoSuspensions

But I got the same error. Any help?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...