Manageing Stock for options

Sam0883

Question

Hi there im new to WHMCS moving over from woo commerce i am hoping this is possible here because it was not on WC

I am selling a simple VPS I offer them in lots of locations I want to track stock of each location not just the total of all my slots.

Im kinda of lost i don't see any way to manage stock unless it's for the whole product can you tell me if this is possible?

2 answers to this question

@Sam0883 When creating a product you can tick Stock Control on this details tab

Stock Control - Can be used if you have a specific quantity of an item available (for example servers) or a limited special offer product - tick to enable and enter a quantity remaining and WHMCS will stop orders when it reaches zero.

You would create a product for each location to track the stock of each server. This then allows you to reduce the number of units available each time an order is placed. As add more slots you can increase the stock level setting to allow more of the product to be ordered.