Manual Change Package Getting Module Command Error

trewhost

My client account disk quota full. i will try to upgrade manually But Getting error ? What is problem ? How to proceed manually upgraded/downgraded with whmcs? he

Module Command Error

Product attribute Package Name "PackageName" not found on server

But Package name listed in on whm server.

Please help me anyone.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi ChrisD,

I hot Fixed Manual Change Package v7.0.1 in this version.

Yesterday i upgraded 7.1.0 Now Manual Change Package not working ? What is the issue. Help me please ?

Actually i tested many times some times working but Not changing Disk usages Text = Disk limit.....unside redbox i attached screenshot.

diskusages-not-changing.jpg

Edited by trewhost

• 5 weeks later...
My client account disk quota full. i will try to upgrade manually But Getting error ? What is problem ? How to proceed manually upgraded/downgraded with whmcs? he

Module Command Error

But Package name listed in on whm server.

Please help me anyone.

Hello

I have spent the last 5 hours trying to connect WHMCS to WHM servers packages without success. I have the packed setup on the server. I am on version 7.1.1.

Under:

Products/Services>Module Settings.... It is not recognizing any WHM Package Name. I have tried manually adding it. When I try to create the package to a customer, Its states the same error message:

'Module Command Error

I even tried your hot fix, and still cant get it to connect with the server to create and setup a customers hosting.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advanced

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm facing the same problem too, v7.1.2 what's happening ? It was working fine for about 3 years, now it just doesn't ???

For some reason the change package function, gets "access denied" when trying to list packages from the cPanel server, although you can see the packages in the cPanel module configuration when you're editing the product/service just fine, so it seems to be an issue related to change package function only... :/

Edited by Fr3DBr

• 1 month later...

Is there any update on this issue?

I'm experiencing the same issue in WHMCS 7.1.2.

When editing a product, "WHM Package Name" does not show a list of available packages any more. When accepting orders, I get the "Product attribute Package Name not found on server" error and the account is not created on the cPanel server.

Was never a problem until I upgraded to 7.x.

Edited by oneawesomeguy

Is there any update on this issue?

I'm experiencing the same issue in WHMCS 7.1.2.

When editing a product, "WHM Package Name" does not show a list of available packages any more. When accepting orders, I get the "Product attribute Package Name not found on server" error and the account is not created on the cPanel server.

Was never a problem until I upgraded to 7.x.

Hi oneawesomeguy,

This is a different issue, do you have a default server selected under Setup -> Products/Services -> Servers?

What is the error coming back under Utilities > Logs > Module Log?

Do you have a default server selected under Setup -> Products/Services -> Servers?

Yes, the correct server is set.

What is the error coming back under Utilities > Logs > Module Log?

Module: cpanel

Action: listpkgs

Request:

Response: {"package":[]}

--

Edit: Fixed the problem. The WHM reseller account had limits set. If you are experiencing the same problem, log into the root WHM account and go to the Reseller Center settings.

Edited by oneawesomeguy