Getting domain suggestions with domainchecker incrementally

domainkiosk

I would like to be able to show more domain suggestions to my clients when they what to register a new domain. When in the WHOIS service for lookups are configured a larger amount of tlds to be checked, the results would appear with huge delays or would never appear. This of course is bad user experience.

I have read that a possible solution for the slow domain check is to reduce the number of checked domains.

My question is if it is possible to make the domainchecker not look up ALL domains at once, but instead to look up let say 20 tlds, from the list of all selected tlds that should be looked up, and display the result for these 20 tlds. THEN if the user clicks on the link "Give me more suggestions!" another 20 tlds are looked up and the suggestions displayed, and so on.

Has anyone thought about doing this? Could you point me to the right way to do this?

With the new WHMCS V7.0.1 the slow down problem when showing many tld suggestions seems to be solved somewhat. I had a problem that the domainchecker was simply hanging and was not showing any results at all, but this was caused by checking domains for which I had not specified any prices.