Doman Parking on v7

paullas

Hi

Is it possible to setup domain parking on v7. So when a user registers or transfers a domain name they have the option to park it and it shows a page saying this domain name is parked with an email address specific to the domain name for example.

Or even better they can construct there own parked page with a form on or contact details on.

If not is there a module or addon to do this.

many thanks

Paul

Hi Paul,

The only way I can think of doing this is by creating a plan in WHM with your Addon Domains and Sub-Domains set to 0 then by using the Skeleton directory to create a "this domain is parked" page which will be displayed when the user goes to the site. The cavet is this skeleton directory applies to all newly created accounts.

Outside of that i'd recommend a package with say 2mb diskspace and a small amount of bandwidth that they can construct their own page with. We don't have any out of the box solutions to achieve what you are after i'm afraid.

Hi Paul,

The only way I can think of doing this is by creating a plan in WHM with your Addon Domains and Sub-Domains set to 0 then by using the Skeleton directory to create a "this domain is parked" page which will be displayed when the user goes to the site. The cavet is this skeleton directory applies to all newly created accounts.

Outside of that i'd recommend a package with say 2mb diskspace and a small amount of bandwidth that they can construct their own page with. We don't have any out of the box solutions to achieve what you are after i'm afraid.

Thank you for getting back to me, not ideal above but its a start i suppose.

If anyone has a better way or module to achieve what i am trying to do that would be great.

Thanks

Paul