After Upgraded WHMCS 7.0 showing package no server found error ?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11950[/ATTACH]

Hi, I have updated WHMCS 7.0 today. after upgrade showing screenshot error. "Noserver found sounable to fetch values" what is this how to fix ? I tested server connected success. why showing this error.

Also How to i have confused wWHMCS Auto Update settings ?

My files location "/home/UserName/whmcsdata/crons/" what is Stable Temporary Path ?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11954[/ATTACH]

Please Help me.

You probably don't want to use /home/UserName/whmcsdata/crons as your update path, but you can simply make /home/UserName/whmcsdata/updates and use that instead. Put that in the update field.

Do you have a default server automatically configured in that group? That's likely why you're seeing issues there.

Hi, I have updated WHMCS 7.0 today. after upgrade showing screenshot error. "Noserver found sounable to fetch values" what is this how to fix ? I tested server connected success. why showing this error.

Hello Trewhost,

If you go into Utilities -> Logs -> Module Logs are you seeing anything appearing in there when it goes away to search for the package? You may need to enable the module log first if it isn't already

Hi How to fix this Error issue:

Module Command Error :

cPanel API Response: You cannot create a session for the user “evarvsln” because they do not exist.

This indicates that the user evarvsln has not been created on the cPanel Server yet, please check WHM, if the user does not exist, go to their profile in WHMCS and click Create under Module Commands on their product.

• 5 years later...

Hi, 

I am getting the same module command error: "cPanel API Response: You cannot create a session for the user “TPFoh” because they do not exist." 

The user exists in WHM, and I followed your instructions on hitting create under the products tab, but then got the error saying the domain already exists in the userdata. 

Please help!