Community Forums

Discuss, share and get help from our community of friendly WHMCS users

Close
Login to Your Account
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Default Re: New Gocardless module

Quote Originally Posted by soydemadrid View Post
    Hi, the PM is a bit frustrating sorry - I didn't realise they limit it to 5 messages for new users.

I've now instead just created a link to the GoCardless module which we've priced up at 35 just to pay towards the development costs etc. Let me know any problems, here is the link:

GoCardless Payment Module for WHMCS
    Hmm, just tried to purchase but got the following error message when entering the WHMCS URL: WHMCS URL value is not valid

It most certainly IS valid! :-(

Quote Originally Posted by clearsense View Post
    Hmm, just tried to purchase but got the following error message when entering the WHMCS URL: WHMCS URL value is not valid

It most certainly IS valid! :-(
    dont add the http:// or www. just use the domain name
    The Easyhost Media Group
    Niceday Hosting - Affordable Hosting
    Power SSL - We Secure your World

Hi -

Can anyone confirm whether the commercial update to this module marks pending invoice payments via GC as paid unless they fail? This was a feature of the original v1.1 module that used the old API and was very useful as it prevents customers from getting overdue invoice notifications during the BACS clearing timeframe. If the payment fails then WHMCS would mark the invoice as outstanding and so customers would then start getting overdue invoice notifications correctly.

The original module at the top of the thread works very well (thx for your work!) apart from this missing functionality (as far as I can tell). Does the commercial update add/fix this? If so, I will definitely purchase as it's a must have if using GC to process payment IMO.

Thx

Quote Originally Posted by ZipZapRap View Post
    it's a must have if using GC to process payment IMO.
    only if you want it automated, you can still use GC to process payments, but you would need to set it up and mark invoices as paid manually
    Last edited by easyhosting; 08-16-17 at 10:31 AM.
    The Easyhost Media Group

Quote Originally Posted by easyhosting View Post
    only if you want it automated, you can still use GC to process payments, but you would need to set it up and mark invoices as paid manually
    Yes, I understand it's not an essential feature if using GC, payments can be captured, however even with the ~40 customers I have using WHMCS with GC, manually marking invoices as pending or paid would an incredible waste of time for something that can be automated.

I have actually just checked the developers website and it says that it does mark as pending until clears or fails ("Mark invoices as paid while Direct Debit is pending and marks them back to unpaid if payment fails or cancels." from https://www.yorkshire.hosting/portal/cart.php?gid=9) so I guess that's my question answered. Posting here for clarity as other users in the thread have also asked or had issues with this feature.

Yes, I understand it's not an essential feature if using GC, payments can be captured, however even with the ~40 customers I have using WHMCS with GC, manually marking invoices as pending or paid would an incredible waste of time for something that can be automated.

I have actually just checked the developers website and it says that it does mark as pending until clears or fails ("Mark invoices as paid while Direct Debit is pending and marks them back to unpaid if payment fails or cancels." from https://www.yorkshire.hosting/portal/cart.php?gid=9) so I guess that's my question answered. Posting here for clarity as other users in the thread have also asked or had issues with this feature.
    I only had 4 clients paying via DD, so not worth me paying the 35 for this module, just wish GC would stop sending me emails regarding changing to the new API
    The Easyhost Media Group

Can anyone confirm whether the commercial update to this module marks pending invoice payments via GC as paid unless they fail?
    Yes it does and will then mark them as unpaid if it fails.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234