Question about the 30 money back guarantee

compositor

Question

I believe this covers any and all license types, including lifetime licenses however as I understand you only get one chance, that is the money back guarantee cannot be used more than once for one person on any domain.

As to the fairness of this, I'm not really impressed but I'd like to be corrected on this.

I guess this means I cannot "dip my toes" but rather I must either put both my feet in or dive in completely and be happy that a company has my best interests at heart.

Edited by compositor

5 answers to this question

Hello Compositor,

Thanks for posting on the community forums.

As twhiting9275 mentioned, the 30 day guarantee does cover the first 30 purchase only, you can find the full details and terms under the 30 Day Money Back Guarantee section of our Terms of Service the leased option is a great way to get your feet wet and see if it works for you.

If you've used WHMCS in the past please feel free to reach out to our sales team here to discuss options that best meet your needs

So it's 30 days regardless of which license I might buy?

From my understanding and interpretation of the licensing model, the only (technically) real way to "get my feet wet" would be to purchase an unbranded lifetime license and upgrade to the the unbranded version but this is just my point of view and probably speaks to my current feeling around the product.

I believe this covers any and all license types, including lifetime licenses however as I understand you only get one chance, that is the money back guarantee cannot be used more than once for one person on any domain.

As to the fairness of this, I'm not really impressed but I'd like to be corrected on this.

I guess this means I cannot "dip my toes" but rather I must either put both my feet in or dive in completely and be happy that a company has my best interests at heart.

Isn't this how it works in every company that offers refunds for services or intangible products (like software)?

A refund policy is not there so people get to use services for free and play the system. They are there for real customers that had an issue or dislike the product, or just feel they made a bad purchase.

So yes, of course they are one per customer and one single time. If you where not happy the first time, why would you buy again and then request a second refund again? That would make no sense because you already where unhappy before..or it would mean you lied and you where not unhappy in the first place and just wanted to get the money back. So yes, refunds apply usually 1 single time regardless of how many licenses you buy.

Is there a risk? Of course, like with anything in live and this is why you have 30 days to fully test it out.