Intercom.io Add-on Module

xtmhost

Hey,

Just thought I would share a small Add-on Module we developed which easily integrates Intercom.io customer platform into WHMCS. I'm not sure how useful it will be to many but thought I would share it anyway :)

If you don't know, Intercom offerings things like live chat, support, etc...

This module will add the chat widget and start collecting useful data about your customers and feed it into Intercom's system.

Download free: http://xtm.host/itrcm

Will this sync the customer to Intercom as soon as they login (and pushing the Intercom plan up as each customer is added) or only when they initiate a chat session?

As soon as a user logs in to WHMCS they will be synced to intercom. At the moment it syncs:

- name

- company name

- account status

- whether they have opt out of marketing emails

In the future I will implement synced fields to be chosen from WHMCS admin.

• 2 years later...
On 9/27/2016 at 6:03 PM, xtmhost said:

Hey,

Just thought I would share a small Add-on Module we developed which easily integrates Intercom.io customer platform into WHMCS. I'm not sure how useful it will be to many but thought I would share it anyway :)

If you don't know, Intercom offerings things like live chat, support, etc...

This module will add the chat widget and start collecting useful data about your customers and feed it into Intercom's system.

Download free: http://xtm.host/itrcm

I was wondering if this would be able to integrate with intercom's email messaging services to deliver invoices, alerts, etc?