Easy eNom TLD Importer

3awh

There is a script posted here

https://forums.whmcs.com/showthread.php?32069-Easy-eNom-TLD-Importer&p=166231#post166231

that imports the TLDs into whmcs there is no Indication if this works for 6.x

Has anyone updated this Script or tried it with whmcs v 6.3.1?

Mitch

P.S.

Incase there is any questions of why I'm posting here:

YES I know there is a Paid $99 Addon that works great. I do want to buy but they have not replied yet to my ticket for questions so I figured I give this a try.

Yes I know there is a thread that I posted above that I should have replied in. I got a warning saying that it's over 180 days old and they can't allow me to reply there, and I should start a new post. (So why have a reply button there I asked myself.)

• 4 weeks later...
I've been able to get this script to work with whmcs v7. I just am currently trying to see how in the heck I can get this script to check off boxes so I'm not doing that for each tld.

I took the plunge and bought the $99 add on but can't use it because its not compatible with php7 and ioncube for php7. their support is very slow to answer tickets I had to open a paypal disput before they would answer a ticket. they are supposed to have gone into beta this week from what their support told me so we will see.

If you've written a addon for WHMCS, then the script from the original post is pretty easy to get going. I ended up removing the price adjuster since that was not working the way I thought it should. So now I just have this module update the year 1 domain listings. The script can update the other years as well if you click the check boxes but instead of just using the prices from eNom it multiplies the year and the year 1 price together to get the year2,3,4,5,6 etc. prices. (Weird)

I too originally I had looked at the eNom plugin but decided that was too much money for a plugin that I only needed one feature of. Next time try calling their technical department. I've had better luck talking to them on the phone than I have using their ticket support system.