modify email templates head code section

Ok, sorry...going further...is there any way to use smarty conditionals or language variables the same way used in the tpl files in the header/footer section in the Setup section? Thanx!

you should be able to use Smarty conditionals because it is ultimately a Smarty template... you can add {debug} to header and/or footer and when you send/preview an email, you should generate a popup window of available Smarty variables.

i'm not sure about language variables though - never had reason to try them in the header or footer... I doubt they would work , but feel free to test them and let me know if i'm wrong. :)

also, I don't think the header/footer will know which email template will be used inside it, so you couldn't use Smarty to say do something in the header only for a specific email template.

Hi Brian, ill abuse of your kindness again :)

Is there any way to add tags like...

<!--[if (gte mso 9)|(IE)]>
<style type="text/css">
   table {border-collapse: collapse;}
</style>
<![endif]-->

in the email templates without breaking them? Adding such things are making whmcs tell me there is no body in the message.

Thanx!