How update new currency exchange rate

messir

I could be wrong, but I don't think the exchange rate for Ukraine Hryvnya (UAH) can be automatically updated. :?:

http://docs.whmcs.com/Currencies#Auto_Updating_Rates

WHMCS has the built in capability to retrieve and update the base conversion rate values daily for the following currencies: USD, EUR, JPY, BGN, CZK, DKK, EEK, GBP, HUF, LTL, LVL, PLN, RON, SEK, CHF, NOK, HRK, RUB, TRY, AUD, BRL, CAD, CNY, HKD, IDR, INR, KRW, MXN, MYR, NZD, PHP, SGD, THB & ZAR

UAH is not on that list, and if you add it to currencies, you cannot update it via the manual button - so I assume automated update would fail too. :?:

Exchange Rates Update Results

Updated GBP Exchange Rate to 0.75686

Update Failed for UAH Exchange Rate

I could be wrong, but I don't think the exchange rate for Ukraine Hryvnya (UAH) can be automatically updated. :?:

http://docs.whmcs.com/Currencies#Auto_Updating_Rates

UAH is not on that list, and if you add it to currencies, you cannot update it via the manual button - so I assume automated update would fail too. :?:

You right, not have Ukraine currency in the list.

How I can add it?

You right, not have Ukraine currency in the list.

How I can add it?

WHMCS uses the rates provided by the ECB (European Central Bank) - and if UAH isn't on ECB's list, then I doubt there's little WHMCS can do to help with automatic updates for the currency.

you can still manually add the currency, and manually adjust it's exchange rate when you want - but if you want to automate the process, then you'll need to access an external exchange rate source, as sentq suggests, and use that to update your currencies,

• 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...