Microsoft CSP Program for Office 365 and Azure Module

Currently there is no CSP integration for WHMCS. We do custom development solutions for service providers and are working toward a CSP integration for WHMCS. Message me for details if you are a CSP partner and are interested in adding Office 365 to your service offering through WHMCS.

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to offer Office 365 to my customers, but don't know where to start, other than selling them a 'retail' subscription, but it's hard for me to make any money off of that, when they already know the price and they are like... why don't I just go to Microsoft and get it cheaper.

How can I sign up for the Microsoft Office 365 partner program and is there a cost involved with that?

Hi ATSLarry

I understand the issue and the revenue challenges that come with selling Office 365. We have some up sell opportunities for you that we currently offer and are working to integrate with WHMCS. Send me a private message or contact us through the contact form at https://www.cloudtitan.com. We work with many MSPs, Hosting Providers, and ISVs for exactly this.