Project Management Integration

snake

Hi,

I am looking for some PM solution that will integrate with WHMCS to link projects with clients.

I have tried WBTEAMPRO but I am not really liking it so far, it is not very intuitive to use. I do think something that works completely outside of WHMCS would be better.

I have not tried the WHMCS own module as there is no trial version, is it any good ?

Any other solutions ?

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

I am looking for some PM solution that will integrate with WHMCS to link projects with clients.

I have tried WBTEAMPRO but I am not really liking it so far, it is not very intuitive to use. I do think something that works completely outside of WHMCS would be better.

I have not tried the WHMCS own module as there is no trial version, is it any good ?

Any other solutions ?

The WHMCS built module isn't bad. It definitely links properly to clients and tickets and has a great client-facing interface. The downsides to it are:

- No email notifications (though these can be rigged up with a quick addon module, to a certain extent)

- The to-do list functionality is functional, but not great compared to other to-do management systems. This is frustrating for us as most of a project is managing its tasks effectively.

-Jordan

• 3 weeks later...
The WHMCS built module isn't bad. It definitely links properly to clients and tickets and has a great client-facing interface. The downsides to it are:

- No email notifications (though these can be rigged up with a quick addon module, to a certain extent)

- The to-do list functionality is functional, but not great compared to other to-do management systems. This is frustrating for us as most of a project is managing its tasks effectively.

-Jordan

jas8522 - Which addon module are you referring to? I'm looking for email notifications as well. Thanks

• 3 months later...

wbTeamPro Project Management software has client email alert integration within it's own features. You can customize each project to alert clients: On Project change, Alert Change, Action Expiring, Ticket Linked, File changed, and Topic Changed.

This feature is located on the "Details" tab of each project and the bottom of the page, under Email Notifications Plugin. There is also a free monthly trial of our software.

Hope this helps.

wbTeamPro.com | https://marketplace.whmcs.com/product/1434

wbTeamPro Project Management software has client email alert integration within it's own features. You can customize each project to alert clients: On Project change, Alert Change, Action Expiring, Ticket Linked, File changed, and Topic Changed.

This feature is located on the "Details" tab of each project and the bottom of the page, under Email Notifications Plugin. There is also a free monthly trial of our software.

Hope this helps.

wbTeamPro.com | https://marketplace.whmcs.com/product/1434

I guess you didn;t read the original message properly.

Hi,

Any other solutions ?