Forcing to use Paypal when checking out

teknoge3k

Ok I hope this makes sense...

When a user goes to my site and clicks a product and creates an account and checks out, is there a way to take them directly to Paypal to make the payment? Right now it says the invoice is unpaid, click here to pay and it shows the invoice and the user would have to click pay that way. I would like to bypass that and go directly to the payment.

(I have Paypal already setup and it works when you click the links, I just want to bypass the screen so when a user clicks "Checkout" with Paypal selected it goes there rather than forcing them to do it from the invoice)

TYIA

http://docs.whmcs.com/Ordering_Tab#Auto_Redirect_on_Checkout

Choose the behaviour when a customer clicks the place order button on the checkout page:

1. Not automatically redirect and just show the order completed page – Customer will be shown the order completed page with a message to login to the client area to pay the outstanding invoice.
  2. Select to automatically redirect the user to the invoice – Customer will be taken to the invoice where they can review the details and click the payment button to pay.
  3. Select to automatically redirect the user to the gateway – Customer will be taken directly to the payment gateway to enter their payment details.