WHMCS custom integration

Ilyas

Hey,

I'm currently working on a custom integration of WHMCS. A lot of custom modifications has been made to make this concept work.

I'm looking for some insights, opinions about what can be done better, extras,... The project is still in a very early beta stage, we only just started accepting (beta) clients. Every opinion matters!

Feel free to take a look around, I've set up a test account so you can take a look in the client area.

https://client.phasehosting.be

user: test@mail.com

pass: swGpIL8hdC

What has been done so far:

• Re-design every element inside whmcs
  • HTML website builder intigration (beta)
  • owncloud integration for free cloud storage and email client (very early stage)
  • Replaced knowledgebase with WordPress based system

What has to be done:

• Optimize UX
  • Mobile app for invoices, basic product configuration, DNS,... (in development)
  • Open-exchange/ms xchange integration
  • Lots of extra pages/feautures
  • integrated DNS manager
  • Announcements (design)
  • Write tutorials/FAQ
  • Create API for customers

Plans for the future:

Make WHMCS work with angularJS, if someone has managed to do this, feel free to contact me :)

screen1.png

screen2.png

screen2.png

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Site has been updated I guess, you can login at: https://client.phasehosting.io/ but the login credentials above does not work.

Anyhow: I love it. If you have plans to sell your template, feel free to get in touch. :)

Did you buy these templates? If not, i'd be interested in purchasing them. You did an amazing job with the signup process and the UI design, looking for a very similar setup.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey,

It has been a long time since I checked this post. Currently, I am developing a custom system that runs next to WHMCS that provides a fluid API to communicate with WHMCS, cPanel, Proxmxox, Zimbra and on the long run provisions apps on docker hosts. This way creating your own laravel, AngularJS, Ember,... client interface is a breeze. I've struggled with that for a long time because I really like WHMCS as a client managment system. The release date is within the next 2 - 3 months and a large part of the codebase will be open source if someone is intrested.

Then, I will put the template files of the current design on GitHub. But a lot is customized to our likings and there are some 3th party modules that are required. Installing would not be easy!!

Edited by Ilyas

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...