Add Page for resellers

I am trying to add a page that will be ONLY viewable by clients who have a reseller hosting account, but I am confused about what I need to use in the code. I see that what I need has to go here:

if ($_SESSION['uid']) {
 # User is Logged In - put any code you like here
}

but not sure of what I need to replace the session userid variable with to get the reseller product group.

I hope I am asking the question correctly, thank you in advance!

Hmm, sorry, I'm not a PHP person and have very little knowledge in that area but after some investigating I see that I do need the session userid variable stuff.

So, would I be correct in then assuming that I need to create another if statement that checks to see if the client has a reseller account, by checking the user login against the database, and then the code I want to show if the condition is met?

I basically just want to create a page that shows only for a client who has a resellers account, and that page is just going to have some text and a link.

The $_SESSION['uid'] will give you the client's ID number. You would then need to query the database to see if they have a reseller package. If they have, then show the reseller content, if not show something else.

$result = mysql_query("SELECT `id`, `type` FROM `tblproducts`;");
$producttypes = array();
while($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($result))
{
$producttypes[$row['id']] = $row['type'];
}
$reseller = false;
$rq = mysql_query("SELECT `packageid` FROM `tblhosting` WHERE `domainstatus` = 'Active';");
if(mysql_num_rows($rq) != 0)
{
while($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($rq))
{
	if($producttypes[$row['packageid']] == "reselleraccount")
	{
		$reseller = true;
		break;
	}
}
}
if($reseller)
{
// User is a reseller, add code here
} else {
// User is not a reseller, add code here
}