WHMCS Returned to Basic Bootstrap and Running as Main Site

hamishpalmer

Merry christmas all - still early days but have a relatively clean install of WHMCS running on our primary domain (not subdomain or sub-directory):

https://tract.com

Plenty to do and lots of internal pages to add. Really really wish WHMCS utilised vanilla Bootstrap better so it was an easier process to customise - still I suppose it does not take long to pull their custom styling out and clean up the layout.

Will be adding a new design in the new year to remove the Bootstrap look, once I have finished massaging it into working static html/css/js. Keen to see other companies who have used WHMCS as their main site.

Cheers,

Hamish

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks! It is really just an example of how/what WHMCS should be aiming for with their Bootstrapped templates. For some reason they really like to either add their own overrides which are just not needed, or introduce non-bootstrap CSS, both of which make the template extremely frustrating to modify.

Still working on pushing the next batch of updates and new content, has been a bit slow-moving recently. Currently it is not much different to stock Bootstrap so hoping to really improve the design :)

- - - Updated - - -

I think he just likes to show off haha :roll:

Yes indeed, I would not say my design skills are worth trying to sell to others :)

• 1 month later...