overide package price

ctbhost

i need packages that i can specify the price when i create a new order in the admin area, for example i need to charge a customer for some design work and the amount would vary for each job.

how do i specify the price during the order process IN THE ADMIN AREA, i hope that makes sence.

I've created a hidden area for custom quotes and jobs. Just make sure none of it is visible on the order form. Both "group" and "product" have tickboxes to prevent this.

So create a standard product for that type of work, then just duplicate it, change the pricing, then when you add an order, select from the custom group folder.

one thing that would be good is to be able to cancell the invoice creation, when the create invoice is clicked it creates the invoice even if you dont enter any information.

it would be good if you could say woops i clicked the wrong button and back out without creating the invoice.