Community Forums

Discuss, share and get help from our community of friendly WHMCS users

Close
Login to Your Account
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Chase-PaymenTech (Orbital) gateway

Does anyone have the Orbital payment gateway module already built? We just switched from another provider and I am surprised that this gateway is not a standard choice.

Support has sent me the API, but I thought I should check here first before attempting to build my own.

Any assistance appreciated!! thx!

Considering this is only the second request in the last year, I would guess that the answer is going to be no. However, let me ask anyway...

Can Chase / Paymentech be used as a payment gateway?

http://www.chasepaymentech.com/porta...teway_partners

Thanx.

Thumbs up hope this helps..

With some assistance from Matt I was able to hack some code I scooped off the net together to create the attached.

It does the job, but check the code comments to make sure you have everything setup as you need. (paymenttech.php should be copied to the modules/gateways folder)

You also have to have the minixml.inc.php file in the root, and its associated classes folder also at the root.

I have included the pieces. Good Luck!

PS> One thing that seems to be broken and that I haven't figured out yet is why when automation fails, it stops trying anything that follows. Not a huge problem, but something to be aware of.
    Attached Files Attached Files

THANX! I'll give it a try and see how it goes for me.
    You also have to have the minixml.inc.php file in the root, and its associated classes folder also at the root.
    Do you mean the root of our WHMCS install, or the root of the site itself?

Hi again... I don't really see any inline comments, so some guidance would be appreciated. These would be the lines to customize, right?

Code:
    defineGatewayField("paymenttech","text","merchantid","","Merchant ID","20","");
    defineGatewayField("paymenttech","yesno","testmode","","Test Mode","","");
    Obviously I have to put my Merchant ID # in the first line - but where am I supposed to put it? Does it replace the 'Merchant ID' or does it populate one of the "" blank fields?

Thanx.

Actually leave those fields as they are. You should copy the component to your modules/gateways folder. Then while in WHMCS go to the Settings -> Payment Gateways page.

From there, select the Paymenttech option and you should be presented with these items as text boxes. Fill in the details that are particular to your install.

I hope this helps.. You should not need to change the code.

I should also mention that the component was not the cause of my automation problems. I had to set my PHP allowed memory to 256M (as described in another post) This was related to invoice generation and not this component.

OK, thank you. I'll give it a try, thanx.

Exclamation updated code..

Replace line 24 with..

<code>
    $passed_amount = number_format($params['amount'],2);
    $my_totalamount = str_replace(".","",$passed_amount); // no decimal in passed amount
    </code>

Found that trailing zeros are missing so $20.00 gets sent through as 0.02 and $12.30 would be charged as 1.23 The above code snippet fixes this issue.

Note: This version also strips the Authorization Code and stores it to the corresponding Transaction record.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by robin; 07-07-09 at 01:15 AM. Reason: added ZIP

Grrr... Worked great until tonight (and after I posted the source) isn't that always the way...

The code above adds a comma separator for the thousands.

Use this instead..
    $passed_amount = number_format($params['amount'],2,'.','');

OK, thank you. I'm yet to try this because my Paymentech Account is for my physical Card Swipe, which is apparently different from an 'orbital account' they say. It would be convenient if I could use my existing Merchant Number with them.

"You also have to have the minixml.inc.php file in the root, and its associated classes folder also at the root."

Where do you get this file and the classes folder? Is this something from a version of WHMCS earlier than 4.1.2, which is what I'm running? I can't find that anywhere.

Default miniXML

You can get the files here....
    http://minixml.psychogenic.com/

Thanks, Robin - that took care of one of the problems (I was getting 500 errors).

Now, I'm in the process of doing the certification that Orbital requires these days, and I need to record the auth / response code for each of the test transctions. I couldn't see where to find that.

Perhaps you could PM me and we can work on this together... then put it in the Comminuty Addons area.

Hello, does anyone know how I can integrate the CHPP http://lab.chasepaymentechxpress.com...ment_Page.aspx to my website?

And how can I get the CRESecureID & CRESecureAPIToken?

Thanks for your help, I'll be very appreciate it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast