Checkout customization

Hello,

Currently I only offer credit card processing on my order form. I will have some inside sales reps going out to sell items for me and they may need to enter a different payment method; either mail in payment or bank transfer.

Essentially I want them to be able to enter a FULL order without needing the clients CC info. Our billing teach will reach out to the account holder when they are ready for payment.

Is there a way to only show the additional payment methods to my inside sales team using an IP?

Something like this:

{if $ipaddress eq 'MY-IP'}

I have used if/else before for other elements, but was hoping I could enter an IP in there to do so.

not near my WHMCS dev install at the moment so I can't test this, but you might be able to do it the opposite way and hide payment methods based on IP.. e.g...

{if $ipaddress neq 'MY-IP'}

if used correctly in the template (in the foreach loop), it could be used to show all payment methods to someone from the specified IP, and hide some methods for those not from the IP.

Brian,

That is actually what I was looking to do - so that is perfect.

I am assuming that would go somewhere in this section?

<div class="cartbox">{foreach key=num item=gateway from=$gateways}

<label><input type="radio" name="paymentmethod" value="{$gateway.sysname}" onclick="{if $gateway.type eq "CC"}showCCForm(){else}hideCCForm(){/if}"{if $selectedgateway eq $gateway.sysname} checked{/if} /> {$gateway.name}</label>

{/foreach}</div>