WordPress web hosting themes compatible with WHMCS

web_hoster

Hello,

My plan is to purchase the "One Time No Branding” WHMCS license after I have signed up a few more web hosting customers; however, to achieve that transition, I would appreciate referrals to reputable WordPress theme providers supplying web hosting themes that are compatible with WHMCS.

Is the WHMCS Bridge Plugin from wordpress.org the only option to integrate WordPress web hosting themes with WHMCS? It looks like the only way to find out how much the Professional version of the WHMCS Bridge Plugin costs is to install the free version.

Thank you very much...

web_hoster

Theme Forest is one of the best places to look at for Word Press templates.

Most templates can be integrated with WHMCS (as in a custom integration, 'by hand') - this would be an alternative to using a bridge plugin.

There is a guide to integration here if you want to give it a go yourself:

http://blog.whmcs.com/?t=69003

In my opinion, custom integration is the better option as bridge plugins don't allow you much control over how your WHMCS pages will look.

Theme Forest is one of the best places to look at for Word Press templates.

Most templates can be integrated with WHMCS (as in a custom integration, 'by hand') - this would be an alternative to using a bridge plugin.

There is a guide to integration here if you want to give it a go yourself:

http://blog.whmcs.com/?t=69003

In my opinion, custom integration is the better option as bridge plugins don't allow you much control over how your WHMCS pages will look.

Thank you very much for the reply, Alistair.

Assuming the integration is done with PHP, I'd love to tackle it on my own!

Thank you for the link,

Don