Switch from enom reseller to enom reseller

I'm currently being charged a fair deal more than what the WHMCS Enom reseller's are charged for domain names. My question is if its possible to move to a new resseller account (supplied by WHMCS) as I already have a reseller account with Enom without a charge.

I know this has probably been answered somewhere but I just couldn't find it.

PS I did find this interesting though:

If the losing organization is co-operative you can ask them to "push" the domain to your account in eNom. They just need your account name and it usually happens same day with no charge to your account.

As malfunction says - you can have the domain "pushed" to your enom account under the following circumstances:

* the existing account holder is willing

* the domain is > 60 days since registration

* the domain hasn't been pushed in the last 8 days

So in theory I could 'push' my domains to myself? What changes need to then be made in WHMCS?

Yes you can push the domains from your old account to your new. In WHMCS you just need to ensure that it's using your new eNom account information.

The only catch is that eNom will not transfer any credit balance you have in your old account. We just kept a handful of domains in there until renewal, used the credit to the best we could and then just stopped using our old account.

I'm currently being charged a fair deal more than what the WHMCS Enom reseller's are charged for domain names. My question is if its possible to move to a new resseller account (supplied by WHMCS) as I already have a reseller account with Enom without a charge.

I know this has probably been answered somewhere but I just couldn't find it.

PS I did find this interesting though:

So in theory I could 'push' my domains to myself? What changes need to then be made in WHMCS?

Yup i did this a bout a month ago.

Have a reseller account from a previous reseller hosting site i had, and their prices were more then the WHMCS reseller option.

So i pushed all my domains over, worked like a charm.

Still use them both though. One for domains, other for SSL CErts. as prices are better.

• 3 months later...
How do I push "ALL" domains? Seems like I have to copy and paste one per line. That is crazy.

Turns out it is simple. Just Select All and choose Push List from the dropdown menu. Amazing that Enom support didn't know this.