Fully responsive Website Template integrated in WHMCS for Web Hosting Providers

The New WHMCS template "Redo" is the most powerful template we have ever built. We have designed beautiful pricing showcase for all products i.e. Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS, Dedicated Server & SSL Certificates . As always, we have concentrated more on making it fully responsive for all devices.

Also, we have tried to use mostly useful contents which will reduce the time to convert this template into ready-to-use website.

And that's just the beginning. Take a moment to discover live demo to see how we've changed. We are committed to your satisfaction and welcome your feedback. We'll do all we can to make your "Redo" experience positive.

Key features:

• Custom light weight slider.
  • 7 Unique additional pages.
  • 3 styled header.
  • Awesome Login/Logout pages.
  • Mobile friendly WHMCS theme based on Bootstrap 3 framework including unique order form.
  • No Encoded Files, Customize your theme using Bootstrap 3 components and styles.
  • One time cost, No renewal, Free Life time support and updates..
  • Instant Download.
  • Compatibility: Firefox, IE9+, Chrome, Opera, Safari.
  • Single Domain License.
  • FREE Setup/Installation.

(Recommended WHMCS installation in Root directory.)

Please take a few minutes of your precious time to see the demo at our website.

• 2 weeks later...

Without any meaning for personal attacks, but sorry to say, is $199 a normal price for a template? Have nothing against you. Actually the template that I'm using in my site is your eNO and works super fine. And all this for $27.

$199 is about 80% of the price that cost WHMCS before starting selling it with monthly subscription.

In anycase I wish you good luck in your sales. But if sometime see people going away from WHMCS is because the total cost (Main script, 2-3 addon modules and a template), should be high.